Deciding whether to stay in your current home or look for a new one is tough. So tough in fact, that there is a reality TV show about it!
If you’re struggling to make that decision, here are some tips that can help:
• Find out the current market value of your home. This will give you a clear idea of how much your property is likely to sell for in today’s market.
• Find out how much you can afford to invest in a new home. This is calculated, in part, by how much of a mortgage you qualify to receive.
• Determine whether your current home still suits your needs. Do you need to move up to a larger place? Downsize to a smaller property? Have you been considering an addition or kitchen remodeling project?
• Figure out whether this is the right time to move to a neighborhood that you’ve always dreamed of living in.
• Assess whether your neighborhood has changed in a way that you don’t like.
• Decide whether you are still happy where you live. Can your home be adapted to suit your needs, or is it time for a change?
As your REALTOR® I can help you answer these questions and provide the information you need to make the right decision. Call today and let's get started with your free home evaluation - 781-254-5527!